• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Song in my combo video

Status
Not open for further replies.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Soo, question...

I'm not quite sure, but for some reason i think i remember marioreincarnate making a combo video with the song "Down with the sickness" by Disturbed

i really wanna put this song in my combo video, but if he did it in his, i want a more original idea. i KNOW the other song hasnt been used kuz there are like NO people who know about it. it'll be a surprise...

but yea if anybody knows could you let me know?

_kSo_

Smash Master
I'm asking if marioreincarnate used "Down with the Sickness" by Disturbed in any of his combo videos, because i'm not sure.

the reason for asking is because I wanted to have a song no one had used before in order to be unique. (as you saw with my other combo videos, no one had used those songs before)

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
what the video im making? its a combo video.

wiat hold on...what im so confused
Training mode combo videos can go to hell, thats what im saying. Especially boring ones. *cough marioreincarnate*

Only thing of MR's I liked really was the luigi taunt attack which knocked the guy into the phiranna plant and then he combo'd.

I just hate training mode combo videos because you can get out of half of them. Yes, even the falcon ones.

DreDay

Smash Journeyman
Ive seen down with a sickness used in a mvc2 combo vid if your planning on being unique in ALL combo vids of teh world.

Moocow007

Smash Ace
The reason for asking is because I wanted to have a song no one had used before in order to be unique. (as you saw with my other combo videos, no one had used those songs before)
good thing you posted the song name for us to double check with.
wait

_kSo_

Smash Master
Training mode combo videos can go to hell, thats what im saying. Especially boring ones. *cough marioreincarnate*

my CV is composed of training mode clips as well as match clips. so i guess it'll be half boring if what you say is true. however most of the combos i'm doing aren't too easy to DI and if you do, it's quite easy to follow DI, esp following a double hit fair.

btw i wanted to ask the community this,

so far the rough copy i've produced and shown my crew is out and it's about 8 minutes long, but it's all great footage and great combos with great video quality. However, my crew said that the first half is all like basic falcon stuff that they've all seen before and the second half is the more unique part. so they suggested that I only release like 3 minutes of it lest it get flamed. But I don't think it's going to get flamed because honestly, I think the music combined with the techniques leading up to the said "basic combos" are pretty good.

any thoughts on this?

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
I never used that song in my *boring* combo videos.

But honestly, who cares about being flamed? If you like making the video, then make it the way you like it. That's what I did, even though I knew people were going to flame it (like Tnga), but I like them and they were fun to make, so I don't mind the naysayers.

-MR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom