• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something you might want to add into your game

xiferp

Smash Apprentice
I was trying to find myself ways for me to use d-tilt when I did something I didn't think I could. I'm putting this up so I don't end up waiting for someone who can help me test, only to find out everyone knows about it, and also so others, maybe with more experience with testing, can test it sooner.

I think I d-tilted out of Fox's jab. It's actually easier to DI yourself down during the kicks, since you're trying a d-tilt, meaning you can use the c-stick, too.

There's always just DI-ing out of the attack, then using something else, but hitting someone in the middle of kicking you just rocks. If anyone thinks it's useful, we can maybe check out what other attacks we can d-tilt out of.

Top Bottom