• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something wrong with for glory??

YELLO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kyuuketsukou
3DS FC
2509-3654-5979
For the last few weeks, everytime I try to find a match on for glory, it's always the SAME person I get paired with and I am not getting paired with anyone else, is there a bug or something with the servers?

Charu

Smash Cadet
Welcome to Smash Hell, a place where you can't go in Tournaments, do any mode but 1v1 FG, and always get the same players over and over again.

If you say it's been a few weeks, then you might've made some people in Smash Hell angry at you and so they just reported you again to make you stay longer. It's a very unfortunate system (and silly), nothing you can do about it but just wait it out or find people to play with through other means.

YELLO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kyuuketsukou
3DS FC
2509-3654-5979
Welcome to Smash Hell, a place where you can't go in Tournaments, do any mode but 1v1 FG, and always get the same players over and over again.

If you say it's been a few weeks, then you might've made some people in Smash Hell angry at you and so they just reported you again to make you stay longer. It's a very unfortunate system (and silly), nothing you can do about it but just wait it out or find people to play with through other means.
How did i make people mad? I only play on 3DS so i dunno how i pissed some one off

pollo20x6

Smash Journeyman
How did i make people mad? I only play on 3DS so i dunno how i pissed some one off
You must have either beat them, had lag, or they were just a troll.

Call Nintendo if you haven't already.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Some possibilities that might have resulted on your temporary ban:

1. You might be a good player
2. Maybe you lagged really badly
3. You might have kept attacking other players during a taunt party
4. All of the above
5. Neither

The best you can do is... wait until the ban is lifted or call Nintendo Support.

pollo20x6

Smash Journeyman
The best you can do is... wait until the ban is lifted or call Nintendo Support.
No "or".
Definitely call Nintendo. They won't reverse this BS report system until enough peopld complain.

And then the waiting, well, you don't really have much of a choice there

fehector

Smash Cadet
You cant report someone if he lags neither. Thats ill-use too and for the same reasons, because you are angry, that the game doesnt work properly. the other guy could live somewehre, where u cant get faster. And its a peer-to-peer system, so the latency is often made by both sides. The netcode sucks anyway, i remember in Kid icarus uprising playing smother vs 5 other players in a big 3 dimensional room, with alot of stuff happening.

YELLO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kyuuketsukou
3DS FC
2509-3654-5979
I actually did call nintendo and talked to a representative who told me some absolutely ******** things
Then I asked for a supervisor, at this point I decided to record the conversation

You can find the recording here http://www.kdnit.com/nintendo.mp3

al3jo

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3583-1661-0219
how do you report someone?, not that i'm going to use it, but it would be nice to know how it's done

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Like the others have already mentioned it most definitely sounds like Smash Hell. Luckily I have never been to such a horrid place myself, but from what I have read from many others who have been there could be endless possibilities as to why you are there.

Thing is, people can report you for anything and everything if they deem it necessary. Sometimes it doesn't have to be necessary and they can report you just because. It could be because of lag, cause you taunted, cause you're a good player, used a character they didn't like, spammed, fought in a Taunt Party, and especially if they just didn't like you. From my understanding Nintendo's Report System is pretty flawed and the reports go unchecked. If you're reported then that's it. I don't think they review them at all.

The best you can do is either stay away from online until it ends or suck it up. It sucks, but there's really not much you can do.

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
I actually did call nintendo and talked to a representative who told me some absolutely ******** things
Then I asked for a supervisor, at this point I decided to record the conversation

You can find the recording here http://www.kdnit.com/nintendo.mp3
Dang, you went in on them at the end. Although you are more than justified in feeling that way, this recording really puts light on this issue, I feel like it might even be deserveful of it's own thread so maybe we get a few less topics about this for glory issue.

Top Bottom