• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

something wierd just happened

aequitas.veritas

Smash Apprentice
alright, so i was playing as samus on c.falcons stage against c.falcon.

i did a down tilt (groundblaster) and at the same time i think the falcon did a raptorboost from about one person away. we were on the left side of the big platform and falcon was facing the middle of the stage, i was facing outwards.
im not sure if this is a glitch or not, havent tested it out again, and unfortunately was unable to capture a vid, but the falcon moved at lightning speed through me and off the other end of the stage.

it looked like jigglypuff/pikachu's sleeping/agility glitch from n64.

i had considered maybe the dtilt had hit the falcon and made him continue moving but it actually looked like i had missed.

the falcon moved VERY VERY fast off the stage. like in a half sec he was gone.

edit:: also, if this has already been discovered sorry. i retired from brawl after about a week of playing it :/ and havent really kept up on the newest tech's. im still waiting for the thread entitled "omg you CAN wavedash and combo in brawl" in order to come back out.

Wogrim

Smash Lord
Are you saying he kept going really fast after going off the stage and died off the side? Otherwise I'm guessing he just reversed his boost....

Top Bottom