• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something to watch out for against MK...

ignore the fire

Smash Journeyman
HE CAN DAIR THROUGH YOUR BLIZZARD.

Some of you probably already know this, but I didn't until today. I used a synched blizzard on an MK, and in the middle of the blizzard he broke out with a dair. Naturally, I was shocked because NOTHING out prioritizes blizzard.

I hate MK for this very reason. Having no regard for my blizzard wall and just mindlessly dairing through it and hitting my ICs was just mind boggling.

If any of you have had similar, MIND BLOWING experiences like mine please inform me now before I have to experience another traumatic event like the one that took place today.

:urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg:

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
It can happen. Any character can hit you out of Blizzard if they react fast enough/have a quick enough move and get frozen into an iceblock.

It's not that he can D-Air you through you Blizzard. It's just that Metaknight can take a hit, be frozen for a bit, break out, jump over and D-Air/Tornado you before Blizzard finishes. You have to be careful of people catching on to your Blizzard use.

ignore the fire

Smash Journeyman
It can happen. Any character can hit you out of Blizzard if they react fast enough/have a quick enough move and get frozen into an iceblock.

It's not that he can D-Air you through you Blizzard. It's just that Metaknight can take a hit, be frozen for a bit, break out, jump over and D-Air/Tornado you before Blizzard finishes. You have to be careful of people catching on to your Blizzard use.
This isn't what I'm talking about. He didn't read what I was doing and predict a blizzard. He was in the part that stuns you. I got him perfectly in the middle of the blizzard and he just daired out of it. From the middle of the attack's hitbox. :confused::confused::confused:

This is the first time I've ever seen any character escape a blizzard by attacking out of it. Just a heads up to the rest of you.

Top Bottom