• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something I noticed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
At the end of the trailer, immediately after Mac KOs Bowser and Mega Man, make performs a few punches and then looks at the screen for a few seconds. Now this could just be a taunt but considering it's after Mac annihilated those 2, I think that now, victory poses will take place somewhere in the stage. Of course in the Mario v Mega Man fight, it just showed with Mega Man kinda just there, but stuff changes during development.

Thoughts?

jakestan

Smash Cadet
interesting

I went back and rewatched the trailer to see what you were talking about, could just be a taunt

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
But It looked like Mac just stood there for a but longer than a taunt should. Which is strange.
Not all taunts last the same amount of time. But is what you're suggesting that winners now do a victory pose prior to the results screen? Interesting if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom