• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something I Kinda figured

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
I couldn't find anything on the forum. Honestly.

But with zss's uair, I've noticed that when you land, she lands on her hands and does a little hand spring. I've tried doing this with Pit and Dedede, my other chars, it didn't seem to work with any of their attacks. While she's in that animation, you can press jump and move your thumb to the c-stick (given your c-stick is set to smash or tilts).

What this does is, if your thumb isn't fast enough, you can uiar, land, and the frame you leave the ground, uair again. BUT, it seems I can only do a short hop instead of a full jump. And I'm sure the uair is done before you hit the ground, so you can use your mid air jump, for a total of 3 uairs before you hit the ground.

Idunno if it's useful, and I admit that while playing zss, I rarely do it.

Thanks for reading >.>;

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
For the sake of explaining this, though: There is a new mechanic in Brawl where during the lag of all moves, you can input a command 13(?) frames before the lag ends, and perform that move as soon as the lag wears off. This has been dubbed "buffering" by the community at large.

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
In sakes of not making a new thread, how important do you guys think that buffering is for Zamus?

And what other ways can Zamus players apply buffering?

Thx

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
It's no more or less useful than it is for any other character. You can see its use in the dash attack -> utilt combo. Even so, it's not really necessary. As I said, it's easymode.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Buffering was mainly put in so that it would be easier on people playing online. In real-time there's not much of a difference unless you're just wildly hitting buttons.

Top Bottom