• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Someone Rate My *NEWLY UPDATED* Immortal team

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Someone rate my team on Emerald...

Tyranitar/StoneEdge Lv 72 @Salac Berry(In Training)
Adamant Nature

Earthquake
Dragon Dance
Focus Punch
Substitute

Sceptile/Samurai Lv100 @ Scope Lens
Mild Nature

Leaf Blade
Earthquake
Thunder Punch
Aerial Ace

Heracross/Bugstrong2 Lv 100 @Silver Powder
Adamant Nature
Ability:Guts

Megahorn
Earthquake
Focus punch
Substitute

Mewtwo *Shiny* Lv 100 @Shell Bell
Rash Nature
Ability: Pressure

Thunder Bolt
Calm Mind
Ice Beam
SelfDestruct

Gardevoir * Shiny* Lv 100 @Pettya Berry
Modest Nature
Ability:Synchronize

Calm Mind
Psychic
Fire Punch
Thunderbolt

Metagross/Metalix Z Lv100 @Quick Claw
Lonely Nature
Ability:Clear Body

Meteor Mash
Sludge Bomb
Earthquake
Explosion

P.S Okay... I've Changed some attacks around and I have some new pokemon.Tyranitar's Moveset is perfect for any other pokemon faster than it , okay yeah it might seem kinda weird saying that giving Tyranitar has so many weaknesses but this is how it works... Tyranitar has Legendary Stats but it has a speed just short of a Snorlax so that's the reason is has a Salac Berry and Dragon Dance ups speed and attack so no explanation for that.Sceptile is mainly another SpAttacker ... the only grass type on my team in a while... all of its weaknesses can be taken out by the Moveset I set Up .Just Look At The Chart Below...

LEAF BLADE- ANY Pokemon that doesn't resist can be taken down since I Added a
Scope Lens

THUNDERPUNCH- Gets rid of Flying Types along with Bulky Steel Types without resitance if Earthquake runs out of PP

EARTHQUAKE-ANY Rock and Steel and Fire Types

AERIAL ACE-Bug Types Mostly Especaily Herecross
Anyway I've maxed out the PP and Stats of Every Pokemon to fit its base and Nature stats.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
You want different natures for most of these guys; most, if not all, of them hurt your pokemon more than they help.

Get rid of Ursaring's Crunch. Use his stats. Give him SL, he isn't fast enough to make much use of a KR.

Iron Tail isn't a very good move due to it's low accuracy. Replace it with Rock Slide. Sky Attack will just get him killed, use HP Flying or Aerial Ace. If he had Rock Head, then I would replace Rest with Double-Edge. Give him choice band; he's born to sweep.

Overall, an okay team. It would get walled by things with high defense, however; look out.

Top Bottom