• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Someone plz explain

Acromion

Smash Cadet
I've haven't played pokemon since the 2nd Gen, G/S/C and I just recently just got back into thanks to my old high school friends and the whole natures and abilities was an interesting but IMO most welcome change to the game, it added a whole new level of strategy, play and balanced out the field. The victory was no long determined by whoever had the more powerful moveset but what really confused me was when I saw many unfamiliar AKA's for Some pokes. Those terms are Skarm-bliss, Tyraniboah, MCIceGengars, Druidcruel and the like, So if somebody would please help an old timer like myself catch up with the times I would greatly appreciate it and thank you all in advance for your help.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
People take a move name and add it into the second part of a pokemon's name.
NOTE: The Best Pokedex is the one in marriland's website.
http://pokemon.marriland.com/diamond_pearl/pokedex/list/all/

Serebi's one sucks.
Although Marriland's Pokedex is new it is the best. YOU don not even have to know how to spell the pokemon's name. And the descriptions of the attacts are more in depth than the others. Plus, it is pretty and easy to use.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
People take a move name and add it into the second part of a pokemon's name.
Yes, like...

SpecsMence (SalaMENCE holding Choice SPECS)
CMBliss (BLISSey with Calm Mind)

And SkarmBliss was a popular technique in ADV. Skarmory sucked up Physical attacks, while Blissey sucked up Special Attacks.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Top Bottom