• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some vids, need improvement =(

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
I only watched the 1st match of the 1st vid.. Im extrememely sleepy so the only thing ez to pick up on was yur recoverys, make sure u sweetspot the UpBs. Nice to see another Black Marth, I am 2 =D. Keep it up.

Ps: Dont forget to taunt. And get a name`=p.

BishopTS

Smash Cadet
I only watched the fist vid and part of the second one, but one thing I noticed was that there were no spikes. You also might think about incorporating some short hopped double fair's for fun.

BattleJesus

Smash Cadet
i only watched the first video and from that i think you should work on improving your edgeguarding. didnt seem like you did to well in keeping the falco from recovering back on stage

Nike.

Smash Hero
I'll be at Smashlot on the 21st. If you're going to that one instead of Trader's Planet that day, we can get lot's of marth dittos. We're just about equal in skill. I'll give some major feedback later because I gotta go now.

Top Bottom