• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some veterans may yet to have been unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
I hope that these characters are just taking a while to be unlocked. I'm only really concerned about Lucas and Ice Climbers. Sakurai better not have given us all the characters at the start. Oh, and on the character select screen there seems to be some space left for other characters.

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
They got the message thst all characters had been unlocked

Joeyd123

Smash Ace
Wow really!?
I'm really hoping we get Mario, but if we got Luigi that would make this game perfect. I dont know though Luigi is a tall dude, He might be too tall to fit the screen. Ya know?

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
They got the message thst all characters had been unlocked
Well crap, I was hoping that there would still be hope for Lucas and Ice Climbers. By the way, did it say so in game or on Miiverse? Sakurai is a troll, so I think a Miiverse post would be less reliable.

I really loved Ice Climbers...

:popo::icsmelee::lucas:

Maybe we could get them from linking the 3DS to the Wii U, or some other stupid gimmick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom