• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

some tournamnet vids of me

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
BatonRouge, Louisiana had a tournament of 40 people. I got lucky and won. Unfortunately the grand finals videos were lost in the uploading process.
With whats left, I'd reccomend just watching the Loser's Finals.

Winner's Finals
Cyph: DK vs Lee: Meta
Cyph: GW vs Lee: Snake

Loser's Semi Finals
Cyph: DK vs Taylor: Marth
Cyph: Ice vs Taylor: Marth
*missing 3rd match (DK vs Marth)

Loser's Finals:
Cyph: DK vs Lee: Snake *2nd kill is from a 9-wind giant punch =]*
Cyph: DK vs Lee: Meta

Grand Finals: videos were lost
DK vs Marth, Ice vs Ike, and DK vs Marth (deffinately displayed some crazy stuff...but alas...no johns :()

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
apparently you didn't read and watch all the vids.
i "won" the loser's and grand finals (consisting of snake and meta). Additionally, the snake and meta player is Lee, whose quite good(goes even with pros [like PC Chris] online), which is why i had an impressive lost against him in the winner's.
i'm just sad the grand finals got lost..its really ashame; they were by far the best.

HOHO420

Smash Apprentice
Sweet DK, its nice to watch how people play. You play a different style DK then I do. I don't really use Fair that much. Lee was impressive too.

KMAY

Smash Apprentice
HAHA talk about stale moves....his dsmash and up b had little knockback at the end which is why you never died. Great DK and I am glad you won instead of someone who mains both snake and meta....

Top Bottom