• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some Speculation on Japanese Wi-Fi match

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Hello. It's me Archenyte and I was watching the match closely to see how much damage was taken when kirby hit them. They may not be accurate because some of Kirby's attacks are multi hit attacks like his Final Cutter.

Woops, forgot to post the site earlier. http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29935.html or http://www.smashbros.com/jp/gamemode/wi-fi/wi-fi06.html

In the beginning (0:01) , his final cutter hit mario once on the way back down, dealing 2%.

A bit later (0: 03) , Kirby hits Ike with and uncharged F-Smash and does 13%.

When Snake, Ike, Kirby, and Mario are all fighting together at 0:13, Kirby does a B-air, dealing 12%.

I couldn't see how much Kirby's F-air did =(.

At 0:16, Kirby Inhales Ike and Swallows him, Ike got 6% damage.

When Kirby executes his Final Smash, everyone gets about 30-40%. I noticed how Kirby can put enemies into the pot even if they aren't touching the stage.

(Snake Started with 66%, Mario started with 102%, and Ike started with 102%.)

(After the Final Smash, Snake had 106%, Mario was at 136%, and Ike was at 143%. Mario and Ike were knocked out)

Please tell me if I made a mistake and I'll fix it.

PS. Sorry if my writing is boring, I get bad grades in English.

PSS. I also found a 5 minute long video on gametrailers. Looks like Kirby's Spike ball thing does around 16-17 % (3:10-3:12) . The beam from the Final Cutter looks like it does 8% at 3:19

(In the 5 minute video before Kirby's Final Smash, Diddy started with 32%, Lucas had 17%, and Charizard had 100%)
(After Kirby's Final Smash, Diddy had 79%, Lucas got 64%, and Charizard was KOed with 147%)

The 5 minute video is here http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29932.html

Some information about Kirby from the Famitsu magazine.

Kirby

Number of jumps: 5
Wall Hop: No
Wall Cling: No
Gliding: No
Crawling: No
Weight: Normal
Speed: Normal
Best 3
Side B: 83%
Side Smash A: 97%
Down B: 100%

Let's hope the down B will be less laggy this time.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
looks like his running A is a multy hit, like luigis.

also who else loves how fast he gains height in this. sodang fast. Kirby + brawl =god tier

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
Best thing about kirbys final smash is where you can use it. If you use it in mid air as high as possible, they would shoot stight up, where they will be instant ko'd due to the distance

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Sorry 2azn4u, I forgot =(. Anyways, I edited it in so um, there you go..

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I know I've said this a million times, but I love his FS. I just wish I saw how much power his Hammer in the air does, it's great that the Hammer on the ground is faster, (I did wish it was longer though). Kirby plays powerful once again, all of use Kirby fans will make sure he stay like that.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Kirby's balcance weight!?!?! That's a dream come true. His smash and his stone got stronger ah, his hammer was already strong, they just made it stronger. O_o

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
yea kirbys better than before. he may be higher on the tier list. and the gameplay has been balanced so now we have less to fear from characters like fox and sheik. his FS seems unavoidable to me. but hes definitely buffed. i can't wait to play him. :chuckle:

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
w00t! i knew kirby would be buffed. I originally didnt like the idea of his FS, thinking it didnt throw em that far and not everyone was sucked in, but now i love it! His Stone still seems a little laggy, though his Final Cutter seems way faster than it was before. Man, i cant wait to play him, March 9th cant come quickly enough...

Top Bottom