• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some SD's work, some don't

Shade_

Smash Ace
So one of my SD card's can be read by the wii, and one of them can't. I was wondering in general what are the types that work?

Thank you for your time,

-Shade-

Fortress

Smash Master
2 GB, non-SDHC cards can be read without any sort of problems beyond you goofing with installation. We really need to sticky this.

Fortress

Smash Master
Thank you. That perfectly explains why one of them works and the other doesn't-
Oh, sorry. I was super duper tired when I'd read that originally, and didn't even realize you had two SD cards. Yeah, I really can't tell you why one is working and another isn't. My only guess is to format the one that's not working, and make sure it doesn't have a locking mechanism on it.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Lol No wait, I was being serious Fortress. One of my SD's was 8gigs and SDHC and the other was 2gigs. The 2gig one works, I was just wondering why. So really thank you haha-

Fortress

Smash Master
Oh, well, hey. That turned out better than expected. Sort of. For the sake of good relations. Not your SD card. Sorry 'bout that.

Top Bottom