• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

some of my IC videos

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater

Ark22

Smash Apprentice
Wow, your first kill against Fox was amazing. Your videos vs. fox were very good.

The ICs match up against Zelda is a bear though. Her over B and smashes really hurt you in that match. She is weak below her, so you could try to get below her and chain U-airs. Also, use the little momentum boost on squall hammer to hit her after shielding an over B. It might help a little bit, but Zelda is still a very hard match up. I hope I don't have to go against a good Zelda player any time soon.

Wario doesn't have any projectiles, so you can spam desynched SH blizzards to put pressure on him and follow up with U-airs if he tries to jump over you. Just don't get too close though.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm wario's priority is huge and sometimes i don't know how to not get hit by fair and fsmash >________<

Top Bottom