• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some odd advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boat Mode

Smash Journeyman
Now, i know its not really possible to get better w/o facing other people who play the game, even if there not that good. But, i don't have access to other players that often. If i HAD to play the game w/o other people, what would be the best thing to do to keep my skills sharp and possibly get a little better?

Salaad

Smash Ace
Practice Technical skill, but try your very best to find someone near you to play with. Play level 1's only if you have to. Just really try hard to find someone to play with though.

You could've also just posted this in the Question and Answer thread.

Stewie1288

Smash Apprentice
Yes. level ones. though it doesn't sound practical ("Lvl 1's are soooo easy. lawl") it lets you practice combos that will work on actual humans as opposed to fighting a lvl 9 CPU who has reflexes faster than any human ever will. i.e. powershielding etc. etc.

Watch some videos, read some guides, have fun. =)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
yeah just practice tech skill against level 1s.

but just keep in mind you wont get significantly better until you start playing other people

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
This sounds like a general question that belongs in the MD room, not the marth room.

I would move this thread there for this reason if it weren't for the fact that there have been tons of threads made of this nature there in the past.

Welcome to smashboards, though.

*Closes thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom