• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some more tasty Gannondorf disrespect.

1FC0

Smash Lord
Not really impressive since I own people on FG 1v1 like that a lot. Basically your match is like a normal match for me on FG 1v1 except that I use R.O.B. insteead of Gannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnondorf.

So I rate this 3/10. The unnecessary B^ was a nice touch and he gave up immediately after respawning which is fun too but aside from that it was just the avarage boring FG 1v1 match.

Soulflier

Smash Rookie
NNID
Soulflier
Not really impressive since I own people on FG 1v1 like that a lot. Basically your match is like a normal match for me on FG 1v1 except that I use R.O.B. insteead of Gannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnondorf.

So I rate this 3/10. The unnecessary B^ was a nice touch and he gave up immediately after respawning which is fun too but aside from that it was just the avarage boring FG 1v1 match.
It's still disrespect. If you don't like that try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fri37n7LtaE

1FC0

Smash Lord
Meh I disrespect like that all the time FG 1v1 people are just really easy to beat.

If you enjoy disrespect involving Gannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnondorf then watch this one it might the best that I have ever seen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC01uk8iKSo

I still want to do this one one day!

Top Bottom