• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some Megaman combos and follow ups (From 0% to 50%)

Sneak Sneaks

Smash Ace
This was already posted on another thread but I thought it deserve its own thread
0%
-Uthrow>uair or short hopped nair>usmash(it seems that after they airdodge the uair (or baited nair) you can punish landing lag with usmash)
-Uthrow>nair (not sure if true combo, it seems that you can keep your opponent in the air by looking where theyll land)
-Dthrow>Fair 13% (can follow up with a Dtilt or Uair)
-Ftilt>Nair>Lemon lock>Utilt about 30% (not sure if your opponent cant tech after the nair)
20%
-uthrow>nair (same as above)
-Dthrow>Fair (can follow up with pellets
-upthrow>uair>pellets(if they avoid the uair theyll get hit by pellets)
30%
-uthrow>nair(same as above)
-dthrow>fair>nair
-dtilt>usmash(seems to work if opponent airdodges,may follow up with an nair)
40%
-dthrow>fair
-uthrow>if sh uair is dodged then you may be able to follow their DI and grab and repeat if they fall straight down after airdodging you may use usmash
-uthrow>nair
-dtilt>uair(if dodged you can go for a grab but I think it can be doublejumped)
-dthrow>doublejump nair (seems to be a combo)
50%
Dthrow>doublejump fair or nair
Sticking MB Down hiting ur opponent with it>Fthrow>Taking and throwing the mb forward(seems to be a combo)
Fair>dtilt(if fair connects)
Uthrow>uair(if dodged)>usmash (seems to connect)
****skipped from 50% to 100%****
100%
Dthrow>Double Jump Nair
Uthrow>Rush Coil>Follow DI and throw Uair
!!!All this was tested on my 3ds in practice against Mario, it seems uthrow>nair is very constant; the extra knockback is useful.

Top Bottom