• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some good ol smash bros at SPSU

Purple

Hi guys!
Is anyone up for some Southern Poly Tech Smash? Zom~B said he can house a few until early morning. At least 8 am is when we have to bounce.

We can start smashing it up anytime after 2:30 pm. Anyone down for this? I'm actually going to need a ride to it is why i'm actually asking :laugh:

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
This'll be a pretty casual thing... and it's not like we're going to have a ton of setups or anything. We'll just be hanging out in my dorm room for a while, and later we can go play with some other people who are going to play smashbros/sf4 in the community center.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
The only reason I would drive all the way to campus except for class is if you guys had a melee tournement in which I would show up, win and leave with all the money.

Top Bottom