• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some games vs cheap cpu

Phlemingo

Smash Ace

Isaac4

Smash Apprentice
NNID
someletters
3DS FC
4270-5125-0529
Switch FC
SW-0987-8922-3098
Well, from what I watched there's a lot you need to know. Mewto's forward tilt isnt exactly the most safe move to use close range. You need to know how to properly space yourself so even if it doesn't hit you wont be punished for it. Also, using teleport while you're above the stage is very risky since Mewto is vulnerable before he lands. His aerials are actually great though, you just need to know how to space yourself from your opponent. Some stuff you could do in matches is down tilt to nair or back throw off the stage and edge guard using bair. Lastly, I don't recommend fighting CPUs as they dont fight like actual people and have ways to be exploited which, trust me from experience, can become a habit. That's all for now, keep practicing!

Phlemingo

Smash Ace
Well, from what I watched there's a lot you need to know. Mewto's forward tilt isnt exactly the most safe move to use close range. You need to know how to properly space yourself so even if it doesn't hit you wont be punished for it. Also, using teleport while you're above the stage is very risky since Mewto is vulnerable before he lands. His aerials are actually great though, you just need to know how to space yourself from your opponent. Some stuff you could do in matches is down tilt to nair or back throw off the stage and edge guard using bair. Lastly, I don't recommend fighting CPUs as they dont fight like actual people and have ways to be exploited which, trust me from experience, can become a habit. That's all for now, keep practicing!
Thanks for the suggestions Isaac4.

Top Bottom