• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

some DDD videos of me

Kill@Will

Smash Cadet
yo the DDD is alright. i dont usually post much on here but eh. anyway from what it seems like, DDD is ok against characters his size (height or weight or both). he has problems against smaller faster characters. i am trying to incorporate a way to fight the smaller, faster characters. you cant really apply what you usually do against fighters like ROB, bowser, or Ike to smaller fighters like olimar and the 'Chu. somehow the style has gotta be switched up. like decent or better Chus like to spam the lil jolts when they are far away to try to get damage in. i just jump or basically evade until i can get in or use the ftilt to stop em, or maybe some waddles. it's like...you cant rush them cuz you will end up gettin jacked up so you gotta play as i like to call it...B-itch tactics. just do stuff to piss em off so you can throw off their game and hopefully they will get distracted. i dunno if this is helpin at all but i just felt like postin it lol. but yea man cool DDD i see you like to grab alot. i use to do that with smaller characters so i can get a sense of controlling those fast *******s lol. but now i use B-itch tactics against them. i gotta get better with 3Deezy tho cuz after those Aero vidoes i saw...****...

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Haha, you went from the ICs to D3 as well, Choknater? Same here. I just realized tonight that he's amazing. I'll be sure to watch these videos soon.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
xD i actually still play ic's. i made a video thread for them too, from the same tournament.

and yeah, i had lots of trouble with the ness!

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
i like the DDD vs wario match, i have alot of trouble with that matchup, one thing that really seemed to work well for you was that nair to utilt, i guess ill give it a shot next time. that was one seriously tough ness though.

Recognize

Smash Journeyman
Very entertaining. Props on the early K.O.'s.
I especially liked the U-tilt to U-air combos.
GJ on not spammin the waddles too xD.

Couldn't find anything to critique cept what were you thinking on the Rob match when you CG'ed to U-Throw? You totally missed a chance to pop his *** off the stage or at least hit him on the way up.

Top Bottom