• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some Custom Music Broken

xdarkmario

Smash Rookie
Ok so i am playing project m on my Laptop testing and besides my issues of not being to play on zelda 64 remake without .ccp errors and jigglypuff and ivysaur,giving more .ccp errors.

all is ok.
but whenever i try to play in final destination with my custom music on it spazes out after a couple of seconds of play.
on first install it was worse, it use to make a loud screeching crackle like a gameboy cart was pulled out during playing and scratching it against a chalkboard.
before project m 3.6 the issue was never there, i haven't tested it on my Wiiu yet.
here's a vid

Here's a download link to the .bstrm file to test if you have the issue or if you just like the song.
DOWNLOAD

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Go to your virtual sd card, extract and open the gameconfig.txt and find the line that reads hooktype. Then change the value to 1. Save the changes and put the file back in the virtual SD, save. This should fix sound bugs.

xdarkmario

Smash Rookie
didnt work, try adding my song to final destination, because i would say its over the limit but theres a song for metal caravan thats ever bigger and dosent mesup

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Size doesn't have anything to do with it. There is no brstm limit so long as the card has space.
Defragment the sd card instead.

xdarkmario

Smash Rookie
Edit: i tested on my wiiu and its 100% fine..

so why not my dolphin emulator??

also its a 2gb

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Dolphin works differently than the wii. As stated, defragment the sd card and / or follow what I posted above.

xdarkmario

Smash Rookie
Dolphin works differently than the wii. As stated, defragment the sd card and / or follow what I posted above.
Defregment the Virtual SD?

also dolphin never used to mess up the sound. And plus i have my whole wii nand dumped onto the dolphin, that includes my BIOS AND DSP

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
Some questions:
1. What version of Dolphin are you using?
2. I assume you are using the Gecko OS wad--do you have "speed up disc transfer rate" and "DSP HLE Emulation" checked?

Top Bottom