• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some cool pics I took (LOTS of pics) *SPOILERS* *UPDATED 3/14/08*

Shorty82524

Smash Rookie
So I decided to take some cool pics of *almost* all the characters (at least the ones I've unlocked), with more to come soon...take a look! They're mainly of cool moves and stuff and poses but there's some funny stuff in there too. Oh and lots of Zamus pics and some Zamus + Snake pics ;) You can view them all here in a Flickr slideshow:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56064306@N00/sets/72157604104460524/show/

EDIT: I added some more pics today of certain....hidden characters I've unlocked since I last posted. More to come as I unlock more characters! All the new pics are in the same slideshow, so just click that link above!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Check the topic about cracking image files, look at the first post.

Shorty82524

Smash Rookie
I saw a couple, but I have a question, wich method did u use to crack the pictures?, I have an SD Card and been looking for ages to do what you uploaded there.
Yeah I have an SD card and my laptop has a card reader built into it, so I just used bin2jpg that someone on here (I forget his name) created. Very simple and easy to use :)

Top Bottom