• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some Combos

B Link

Smash Lord
Nice 'attacker-gets-hit-by-piranha' in the middle of a combo. Was there ever a 'attacker-gets-hit-by-bumper' combo too? lol. Maybe the next one should be a lava combo (although I just might have seen it somewhere).

I like your other samus combos X)

Metà

Smash Master
Nice 'attacker-gets-hit-by-piranha' in the middle of a combo. Was there ever a 'attacker-gets-hit-by-bumper' combo too? lol. Maybe the next one should be a lava combo (although I just might have seen it somewhere).

I like your other samus combos X)
watch prince's combo video, the kirby section

also, very nice combos : ) loved the quick attack

The Star King

Smash Hero
Prince did an "attacker gets hit by bumper" combo with Luigi, as well as Kirby. I remember because I had the exact same beginning for a combo I was making, and I raged when I found out he already did it.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Vids with proof of date or it didn't happen =p

I think Ricky might be psychic though. He stole SK's egg idea and Tambor's falcon kick offstage-aerial idea after they'd been made but before they'd been uploaded.

Top Bottom