• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some active forum of Mario Sports Mix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Yeah I remember when I was looking for an active Mario Sports Mix forum - I found that posting in the dgames section was really useful and gave me lots of relevant information.

Deckete

Smash Cadet
Yeah I remember when I was looking for an active Mario Sports Mix forum - I found that posting in the dgames section was really useful and gave me lots of relevant information.

I did not know where to post this here and not even talking about the game too, so I came here to post, a place where I thought I could. But I see that I will not get anything here having a member like you, I'm sorry.

Thanks for the reply Kary.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I did not know where to post this here and not even talking about the game too, so I came here to post, a place where I thought I could. But I see that I will not get anything here having a member like you, I'm sorry.

I am more than happy to discuss my member at length if you so wish.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord

The secret is to not get offended by anything Swiss actually says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom