• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, you can choose your Mii in Online Tourneys

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
Does this perhaps mean we'll be able to use them in other online modes?
I sure hope so, it would spark some more interest in Mii fighters in general, which would be cool.

What're your thoughts on it?

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
I'm hype that we can use Miis in Tourney Mode, because folks will finally start getting experience in the Mii Brawler/Swordfighter/Gunner MUs, and I myself will FINALLY get to rep Mii Swordfighter, the supposedly WORST character in all of Sm4sh (apparently even worse than default :4palutena:, :4wiifit:, and even :4zelda:!). That we can actually use their Custom Specials, even when Customs are Off, allows us to run the best overall Custom decks for the Miis (Ex. 1122/2122 for :4miibrawl:, 213x/223x for :4miisword: (I'll run 2131), and 3312/3322 for :4miigun:). Miis of all sizes and weights are also allowed as well, making further optimization possible.

As much as I'd love to see Miis playable in the other modes, I'm not so sure if that will happen anytime soon...

Top Bottom