• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So who voiced Wolf?

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
We've already seen the credits, but sadly the credits never showed which characters voiced which (save for the obvious ones, like Krystal, Slippy, Fox, Snake, Lucas, Mario, Luigi, and Sonic). I wonder who voiced Wolf, Leon, Falco, Panther, and Peppy.

I am quite sure it's not Grant Goodeve, as he wasn't listed in the credits (and well, the voices are different).

Viroxor

Smash Ace
I'm almost certain Falco was voiced by Mike Madeoy and Krystal by Alesia Glidewell. Fox was Jim Walker. But yeah, it's quite noticeable that David Scully and Grant Goodeve were absent. Panther and Leon had different voice actors this time around (thank God) but I'd say Leon turned out alright. I liked Panther's Assault voice better, but I can live with this one, even though he sounds like Sean Connery.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Oh? I don't think I saw Mike Madeoy in the credits. And... his accent seems to be stressed much here than in Assault.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
I'll have to look through it again. I know Mike Madeoy and Grant Goodeve are credited with Falco and Wolf respectively on IMDB, but we know how unreliable that can be. I thought Mikey could have been Falco's voice here, but Grant definitely isn't Wolf.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Is anyone else mad that this new wolf sounds NOTHING like the one from SF64?
Nope. In fact, I am glad he doesn't voice like his 64. I mean, granted, he has memorable cheesy quotes, but the voice acting itself? It makes Pit a good voice acting!

Assault Wolf > Brawl Wolf >>>>>> 64 Wolf in voice acting

Haarp

Smash Rookie
Nope. In fact, I am glad he doesn't voice like his 64. I mean, granted, he has memorable cheesy quotes, but the voice acting itself?
really? i know a lot of people who loves Wolf´s SF64 voice and i´m one, but i like her voice in Brawl

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
His.

Anyway, someone otta check out each of the people listed in the voice acting credits.

Top Bottom