• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So... What's the deal with ego's and morons...

blazefox

Smash Journeyman
This attains to the Smashboards.com/ff/

Wth is with all the Morons who challenge me, see that I have posted that if the Lag is bad (Orange/ Red Ping) I'll quit the match. Or I have no items, and they have nothing but Assist Trophies and Poke balls on High, and I quit. Then 5 minutes later, I get a Private Message saying "Your a newb and cant play brawl for ****" from a guy who's account was just started last week, so I guess I can't find out who they are?

What ********. Seriously. I have trouble playing with bad lag, as most people probably do. And I warn them. Wth is their problems?

What pisses me off worse are the Egotistical pricks who get 3 stocked by me in a 4 stock match, and the only time they kill me, they have some vulgar comment along the lines of
"F***** ***got" or the classic "You fail at life".

Wth?

FredTHAreD

Smash Cadet
This attains to the Smashboards.com/ff/

Wth is with all the Morons who challenge me, see that I have posted that if the Lag is bad (Orange/ Red Ping) I'll quit the match. Or I have no items, and they have nothing but Assist Trophies and Poke balls on High, and I quit. Then 5 minutes later, I get a Private Message saying "Your a newb and cant play brawl for ****" from a guy who's account was just started last week, so I guess I can't find out who they are?

What ********. Seriously. I have trouble playing with bad lag, as most people probably do. And I warn them. Wth is their problems?

What pisses me off worse are the Egotistical pricks who get 3 stocked by me in a 4 stock match, and the only time they kill me, they have some vulgar comment along the lines of
"F***** ***got" or the classic "You fail at life".

Wth?
Soo, basically you dont like playing with items or lag? It happens, it will always happen. Don't waste energy complaining over it. Just find cool people to smash with.

FredTHAreD

Smash Cadet
lol. Yeah, fan spamming is a pain, but at least the fan is a worth-while weapon now. Personally, I like items, but I like a good competitive match as well. The only thing I hate are people who pick crappy stages, like Wario Ware, or Flatworld/land whatever the hell it is. I've left many a matches due to crappy stages, so I can understand where you're coming from.

Top Bottom