• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So what happens when Kirby eat Olimar?

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
will Kirby then just get a lot of Pikmin wander after himself without being able to do anything with them?

I'm just wondering about that...

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
well... don't you wonder? Am I the only one that wonders about how special things might work out or not work out in the game?

Z1Pp

Smash Rookie
Isn't there already another 'what will happen if Kirby inhales Olimar' thread

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
I don't hate Olimar... I just think he's more kind of leader that keeps a distance and use about 25-100 pikmins to atack with...

anyway... it could happen that a japanese guy could tell what would happen :-P

or if someone has got the japanese version of this game...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Is this confirmed? And if so can you post a link to the thread or video that confirms it?
Yep, its confirmed. I watched it happen numerous times in the "Kirby Hat Compillation" video on youtube.

Thats quite an awesome kirby inhale special if I can say so myself.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Kirby's is even better than Olimar's. He can keep spamming it without having to worry about running out of Pikmin.

LarkOhiya

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't say that freeman. for one he HAS to throw it from the ground and at the spot hi plucks them. he cant see what he is going to throw and adjust his trajectory before hand. over all olimar is superior in pikmin throwing. this was just a fix so that kirbys B move DID something.

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
Wouldn't they be able to ruin Kirby up close if he was using this, getting free hits every time he tries to pull it up before he can get the throw part done? I can't watch the online vids so I'm assuming there is a lag between grabbing a Pikmin and chunking it which could be exploited.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Kirby's is even better than Olimar's. He can keep spamming it without having to worry about running out of Pikmin.
Kirby's is definitely not nearly as good as Olimar's Pikmin throw. As others have stated, Kirby also has to take the time to pluck the Olimar and then throw them in the same animation, giving him more start up time until the actual throw while Olimar can pluck his Pikmin in free opportunities and throw them whenever he pleases. Also, one thing that makes Olimar's throw definitely better is that he doesn't have to throw them right away and they follow him around. Olimar is, therefore, free to throw his Pikmin in air or from any place he wants to, giving his Pikmin more accuracy and not making the throw path always predictable. Kirby must pluck the Pikmin with the throw so he must be on the ground to do the attack.

Bluerockworld

Smash Apprentice
I find it somewhat funny that kirby plucks these pikmin and hurls them at people, only to have them fall to the ground and die...so sad

hmm, nice smart *** remark there... sure gets people to like you huh. Well, if you dont know then others will know, so don't say things like that.
No! All I ever wanted was for strangers on an online community to like me! What am I supposed to do now??

And way to remark on something that was said a few weeks ago, when no one knew.

G-X

Smash Apprentice
The real question is whether Kirby gets poisoned when he inhales white pikmin.

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
wow... a lot of the moves were awesome... I did really like Sonic's move... would be irritating to fight agains Kirby and Kirby using homing atack... well.. at last... he doesn't get Sonic's speed...

Top Bottom