• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So Peach is so easy to use?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol I dont play fast. everyone else seems slow. its like they're at 1/4 speed and im at 1x =]

but seriously, its not just 7 float cancels per sec and 13 hit combos that make peach faster. you need to watch the frame rate at the end of her attacks so you can execute the next one right away. I know I sound like m2k but thats the best way I can explain it and u know I suck at explaining this dammed character lol

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
At low levels of play, she is. But when you play against pros, it's incredibly hard because mostly all of her **** is based on her opponents ****ing up (downsmashes, stitches, chain grabs, edgeguards). Add that to the fact that she can't run, which limits her already limited combo ability and the fact that her opponents can DI....Peach becomes one of the hardest viable tournament characters to use in tournament
:laugh: lol thats funny :laugh:

Redragon

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
When was the last time a Peach ever won a major tournament? Outside of Vidjo maybe winning a Midwest circuit event, I think it was when Mike G won smashaid in like 2005.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
LOOL I guess all the black smashers should pick up peach...then peach would be god tier....atleast in america, eh?

I was gonna come with my flame gauntlets for all of you(you too drk peach) but its settled down a bit. Like I said before Drk Peach, play good people so u can see ur mistakes more easliy and play in more tourney to gain more exp. simple

If ur goal is to become the best peach in NY, USA or w/e or some cheezy goal like that, fine but take it one step at a time bro.

ok, for all of you wanna know for sure I'll say it now: yes , I HAVE RETIRED! i still play for fun because I love this game and you guys but I already reached my goal...among others it was to become a legend in the community with Peach. I would continue to compete but I dont really have the time to travel the country like I used to : /

Vanz if ur that white peach I played after Drk in nyc then good ****! its kinda like old skool me :)

DoH I like ur consecutive hits :)

ok *equips one flame gauntlet*
mouf: LOL child, who the hell are you?! how dare you insult one of my kids?! so I heard they like it bigger over there in TX? well ya know what? you can come here and choke on my big black COK!
Yea your right, sorry for how I was acting. Like when I was playing you I was playing so....different, and I think I was more focus then ever cause........well, Your Mike G. and I wanted to at least give you a hard time if I cant take you out, dang I wish our matches were recorded. And I did pretty good aginst you in the set, I was close to winning the first match, then the second I got 2 stocked. But it was still fun. After that match the whole day I was going crazy with Peach, and I got 5th in that tourny. I never went that far before, did you but a heck on me after I fought you? LOL. its just when I fail I take it too hard, but not anymore. I'll do what I have to do, and the right way this time.

P.S, next time we fight again, I want the match recorded!! :laugh::laugh:

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
DOH, ignore him. hes just some guy who posts alot but doesnt know anything and isnt good. And to Mike G. That seriously the best advice you can give any peach who wants to get faster
Are you talking to me???
If so i will mm you ANYDAY to see if i am any good...

Redragon

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
lol I dont play fast. everyone else seems slow. its like they're at 1/4 speed and im at 1x =]

but seriously, its not just 7 float cancels per sec and 13 hit combos that make peach faster. you need to watch the frame rate at the end of her attacks so you can execute the next one right away. I know I sound like m2k but thats the best way I can explain it and u know I suck at explaining this dammed character lol
Do Peach really has to be played fast to be effective???

I mean Vidjo was slow as hell, and that's the style I used to play... then I tried switching to a faster style, but I was actually doing worse playing like this.

Btw, wtf happened with Vidjo?

And are there other slow, ghey Peaches out there???

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
What? Vidjo's pretty fast, just not as Mike G. Look at his movement when he combos, he's as fast as you can get pretty much.

Xelic's pretty slow IMO, since every other move is him stopping to pull out a turnip. I think Cort is slow too, but he claims differently...Wife's not super fast either.

What do you mean 'wtf happened to vidjo'?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Well, the most recent vids of Vidjo are only a month old, and there hasn't been a big MW tourney since then I think.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
LOOL I guess all the black smashers should pick up peach...then peach would be god tier....atleast in america, eh?
But I wanna keep playing Parka Twins.... :(

I dunno. I heard that PEach was easy to learn but I try playing her and she just feels.... weird. I main IC, Ness, Young link and Game & Watch. All of them,excluding Ylink, are pretty weird characters but Peach just feels really awkward and I can't use her. How is Peach easy to use...?

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
I know my limits so Im not gonna do MM when the chances of me winning are very low, Also I do play better people every week I go to a tourny. So dont think I dont do what is needed cause I do

HAHAHA man, that reminds me of my first Moneymatch! I was feeling cocky, and thought I was the ****, and challenged Gimpyfish to a moneymatch before I even met him. I figured that bowser ****ing sucks and that it'll be the easiest $10 bucks I ever made.. oooh man, did I pick the wrong bowser to **** with. I'm laughing about it now because I figured that I would be able to walk off with abit of a rep and $10. After all, he is the best bowser in the world. Anyway, I think you can guess what happened... also, I played a friendly with him before the MM, and he 4stocked me on my own counterpick level (Dream Land). Since then, I've admired what he does with Bowser though.

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
am i the only one who doesnt see young link as a threat?
Yes

*crying for drk.pch.*
???

okay let me get real with u, you suck at this game, quit immediatly, get this emo **** outta here
**** off, eat a cookie, then die.

- I have played for a year and I have not gone very far really
Alright, there's a funny thing I've found about learning curves. Sometimes you work real hard to get it right, and all that, and for a long time, nothing happens.... then suddenly, as if overnight, you improve 100fold, because all the things you thought you never learned come flooding ya mind like a Knowledge Tsunami; You jump dramatically in level at an unexpected time.

It's wierd, but it's something I've been noticing with the way I've been learning

Stop Talking.
I second that.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
What? Vidjo's pretty fast, just not as Mike G. Look at his movement when he combos, he's as fast as you can get pretty much.

Xelic's pretty slow IMO, since every other move is him stopping to pull out a turnip. I think Cort is slow too, but he claims differently...Wife's not super fast either.

What do you mean 'wtf happened to vidjo'?
Sry lol, forgot about Cort and Wife.

And when I meant slow, I didn't meant really slow... I just meant ''not super fast''

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
.....must be sad.....must be really sad.... :ohwell:

Redragon
Hey guys look at me. My names red dragon. I say random **** and can't back it up, and have no comebacks. i mostly spam smashboards cuz that's how I play my main. SPAMUS? GET IT? Look I quoted someone saying something nice about me in my signature because I need attention and want people to think I am actully good. I don't actually put the person who has said that's name though because no one actually ever did! (shhhhh....Don't tell) Oh yeah I also put RedDragon at the end of my post's so people will notice me even more.

Bailey

Smash Hero
.....must be sad.....must be really sad.... :ohwell:

Redragon
See this guy is a ****** that no one loves.

On topic. Peach is not easy to use in tournament with high level players. Since all noobs don't know how to fight her. Peach gets combo'd so easily by other chracters it isn't funny. Also when u play Fox u lose because they know how to camp.

Also MORE VIDJO STLAKING..

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
People say peach is easy to use because she has the dsmash. Thats the only reason i can find for peach being easy to use.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Hey guys look at me. My names red dragon.

Its Redragon

I say random **** and can't back it up, and have no comebacks. i mostly spam smashboards cuz that's how I play my main. SPAMUS? GET IT?

lol i think my comebacks are better then your......spamus??? lame :ohwell:

Look I quoted someone saying something nice about me in my signature because I need attention and want people to think I am actully good. I don't actually put the person who has said that's name though because no one actually ever did! (shhhhh....Don't tell)

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=103363&page=26
Page 26, nuff said :chuckle:

Oh yeah I also put RedDragon at the end of my post's so people will notice me even more.

......ok??? I like people to know it was me saying my stuff!

See this guy is a ****** that no one loves.

Poor Bailey got banned lol lol lol

Redragon

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Look I quoted someone saying something nice about me in my signature because I need attention and want people to think I am actully good. I don't actually put the person who has said that's name though because no one actually ever did! (shhhhh....Don't tell)

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=103363&page=26
Page 26, nuff said :chuckle:
Oh boy local people love me. If i went by that logic I would be one of the most known and best smashers in the world.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
seriously, go somewhere. Every single post you make, you try to make it seem that your better than people, when you most likely suck. Just stop. You're not convincing anyone
Ok i will go somewhere....
*looks around then gets food then comes back*

Mission complete!!!

Redragon

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
well, she doesn't have to l-cancel very often either, or wavedash. Shes easy to control, not easy to actually be successful with
I actually like Wavedashing with her. I've gotten so accustomed to it, I tend to do it alot, like at the end of jumps/floats, as part of mindgames, I also use it to avoid fox when he tries to Dair me... I generally followup with a quick Downsmash.

you cant spell cheap without p e a c h
Aww yeah! You said it!

Ok i will go somewhere....
*looks around then gets food then comes back*

Mission complete!!!

Redragon
You did it wrong, return was not part of the assignment.
Now do it again, only this time stick to mission parameters.

Do it once, do it right, and I won't make you do it again.

Top Bottom