• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So my podcast is almost ready to go!!

meresilence0

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=878]So my podcast is almost ready to go!![/drupal]

So I have a new podcast coming. I got most of the ugly stuff (recording equipment, software) out of the way, and I have a large majority of it recorded. Some filtering is going on, and that's about it. I'll either have it up via Facebook, or else I'll talk to the SWF higherups about distribution here.

You'll all love it. It's like SMYN, except in exsistence!!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'll be sure to hear it once it's up.

Hopefully it's not just a clone though.

meresilence0

Smash Apprentice
I have some sound issues to work out (mostly small stuff, but I'm kinda OCD with background noise).

Well... that would be my ONLY issue if I wasn't having MAJOR computer problems. My macbook doesn't arrive for weeks, and by then I'll have to rerecord... soooooo...

This new podcast is on hiatus before it even begins

*sigh*

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
*is in the exact state of reaction as before*

(which is mild anticipation :p)

meresilence0

Smash Apprentice
Update!! except this is a bad one, so those '!!' shouldn't be there... =/

My family situation (PM me for details) just got readjusted this morning (read; I have a new family) meaning that my financial situation is slightly off-kilter because my savings accounts are spread around at different banks, and I have access to one of the smaller ones. My macbook isn't going to be here until after my finals in June, meaning that the podcast is going to be released over the summer.

On the upside, Meno_Underwater needs to PM me with his AIM because he's going to be guesting (via IM) on the first episode!!

Top Bottom