• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So is Ike most likely gonna replace Roy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. UnKnown

Smash Apprentice
im not a big FE fan, i only had Path of Radiance, but i noticed Ike really got his shine from that game, and ive been hearing Roy is most likely going to be taken out due to hes not really a popular character in the FE series

The Director

Smash Lord
I'd like to see Roy taken out.

In the context of Melee, he's almost useless. Why play Roy when you could be Marth, easily a superior character?

But in terms of Brawl, we have no idea. If they do decide to keep him, I'm sure they'll change his moveset.

The Director

Smash Lord
Well it's quite simple: Marth is just a better character. Maybe even the best character in the game.

So where's my incentive to play as Roy?

The Director

Smash Lord
I haven't played FE myself, but my friend who has gone through every American version thinks that Hector should be included in Brawl...he keeps saying how Hector would be a great addition to Brawl from FE.

I think he would be a nice addition as well, only under the knowledge that he uses an axe over a sword. That's something new. :)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
There has been nothing whatsoever mentioned by any real source in regards to who has ANY chance of being removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom