• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So i won my first match but..

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, i won my first match in melee a few months back, but i have no idea if it counts because it was a Pichu Ditto and i won 2-0. even had a guy ask if it was tournament or not mid set lol

good or bad?

cadentoob

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0576-4933-6951
I can see a serious tournament set as a pichu ditto being speculated, so don't worry about that. Don't worry about how others thought you performed, just look for ways to improve since you're new to the tournament scene. Be sure tournament smite anyone who takes your choice of Pichu lightly.

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
I can see a serious tournament set as a pichu ditto being speculated, so don't worry about that. Don't worry about how others thought you performed, just look for ways to improve since you're new to the tournament scene. Be sure tournament smite anyone who takes your choice of Pichu lightly.

I actually main Ice Climbers, and pretty much like playing pichu because he's(?) a lot of fun despite how many glaring weakenesses he's got. Because i have so much fun with Pichu, i've been thinking of taking Pikachu under my wing as a secondary. But i'll have to wait and see how good i can get at smash first. :)

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
It became a ditto because i saw him pick pichu straight away, and i asked "can i play him too?"

it was fun! apparently he's a puff main, which is scary for me!

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
A win's a win. I might've gotten to semifinals in a tourney becuase the tourney was single elimination, and there was casuals and only a few decent players, but I still got 3rd.

Top Bottom