• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So i wanna make my own custom build of project M But,.....

PixelByte

Smash Rookie
so I wanna make my own custom build of project m. I've got the characters, Music and Items figured out but what got me lost is the stages. I've found a whole bunch of stages on brawl vault that I wanna put in my game, but they are all final destination and I don't wanna replace final destination either. I know you can create Alt Stages but I don't want 7 Final Destination Alt's either. I would much rather replace stages such as Lylat Cruise, Castle Siege, and Brinstar (since I don't play them). I've tried renaming and replacing but it doesn't seem to be working. however, i don't know if I'm even replacing the right files. I did some research and couldn't find straightforward answers. I Would love to know where those animated Menu Backgrounds are located too.so this is what I need help with:

- understanding how to use edit and create .rel files to fit custom stages

- how to put stage X over stage Y

- how to Create Alt Stages and understand how they work

- need and list or a key or something for know which "stg.pac" files is which (Ex: STGFINAL = Final Destination)

- Where are those animated menu backgrounds at?

ALL HELP is very much appreciated!!!!! if we can figure this out together I'm considering creating a High-Detail, High-Quality Video guide on how to create your own Custom Build. With details for music stages and everything so all help will end up good for the community as a whole, as long I get the help I need understanding this stuff.

Side note. does anyone know of another website like Brawlvault

Halp

Last edited:
Top Bottom