• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I Probably Met ZeRo...

InfiniteThoronz

Smash Cadet
Okay, you read the title and probably have doubts. So do I, but I thought I would share this.
Okay, so I get on my 3ds and go online. I went to For Glory, 1v1, and bam, I see 7^ in the names.
We play two matches, I was jigglypuff both times. The first match he selected Wario and the second match he played Mario. I managed to get a stock down for the first one but missed the rest, ultimately leading to my demise. The second match had me get rekt hard.
I have my doubts, considering it was 3DS and the characters. I sent an email to ZeRo, asking him to confirm but so far gotten no response.

InfiniteThoronz

Smash Cadet
Okay, you read the title and probably have doubts. So do I, but I thought I would share this.
Okay, so I get on my 3ds and go online. I went to For Glory, 1v1, and bam, I see 7^ in the names.
We play two matches, I was jigglypuff both times. The first match he selected Wario and the second match he played Mario. I managed to get a stock down for the first one but missed the rest, ultimately leading to my demise. The second match had me get rekt hard.
I have my doubts, considering it was 3DS and the characters. I sent an email to ZeRo, asking him to confirm but so far gotten no response.
Image: http://imgur.com/8Q0ofli

D

Deleted member

ZeRo doesn't even play either Wario or Mario, and I heavily doubt he even gives a crap about the 3DS version anymore. Most likely just an impersonator.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Internet's full of those.
It's not like you can rely on something like that for veracity, sadly. If it is Zero, then cool! If not, don't be surprised.

Top Bottom