• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So. I played Project M for the first time

Click Klack

Smash Cadet
Recently I went to a friends house and we played smash pretty much all day. A little Melee, some smash 4, but the thing we played the Project M. I love it ,I want it, I'm playing Ivysaur. But what I wanted to ask what is the risk in modding it in. Like will it break my wii, and what is the best way to get it. I really want to get into this game. It's like Brawl, but good.

Flippy Flippersen

Smash Journeyman
Recently I went to a friends house and we played smash pretty much all day. A little Melee, some smash 4, but the thing we played the Project M. I love it ,I want it, I'm playing Ivysaur. But what I wanted to ask what is the risk in modding it in. Like will it break my wii, and what is the best way to get it. I really want to get into this game. It's like Brawl, but good.
If you do it right there's no risk of breaking your wii.
http://projectmgame.com/en/download
That site should explain and provide everything to put pm on your wii pretty clearly.

BtheDestroyer

Smash Rookie
]But what I wanted to ask what is the risk in modding it in. Like will it break my wii, and what is the best way to get it. I really want to get into this game. It's like Brawl, but good.
No risk. It's a mod that effects the RAM, not any hardware or the disk and it doesn't mod the OS like homebrew channel does. Just follow the instructions on the download page and it'll work out easily.

Top Bottom