• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

so i made my account almost 15 years ago

Werdnabirdna

Smash Rookie
and i randomly just found it because i just ran into this website again and i knew i had an account. it took quite a few password guesses and a few emails. and it's so cute seeing 15 year old me trying to arrange to go to melee tournaments. i actually went to some of them too because of these forums. good times... anyways this is the welcome center so i'm posting to say hi and that i'm back and i'm trying to play online competitively. i've pretty much got my gsp as high as i think i can get it at 9.9m and i'm looking to play a little online tournaments and stuff but i'm not really sure how to find anything or sign up. maybe someone could help me with that? either way, thank you to anyone who read all of thisl

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Last edited:
Top Bottom