• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I know I suck, but I don't know why...

JBix

Ka744
NNID
murderotica744
Would anyone want to play sometime and give me some pointers? I really want to main Captain Falcon, but I am struggling with a lot of the basics. Such as approaching and being less predictable. Ive watched countless videos on youtube, and for some reason things are not sticking.

I have never had an esport coach, but with any other sport I've been told I am very coachable. So I feel it could be the same here. Not looking for anything long term just someone to play with and possibly a few pointers.

If this is not the place to post this, please let me know. Really don't want to annoy anyone.

Nintendo ID: murderotica744 (don't worry about the name, it was an old song I use to listen to.)

Captain Farukon

Smash Journeyman
Well my friend you need to understand how your enemy attack, dash grab is your best friend and one of the best ways to combo , falcon kick when somone spams the his side roll or to quickly approach just remember the falcon kick covers half of any omega stage, raptor boost when they want to grab you or when they are high above 100% dmg for an easy kill ...oh i almost forget D-throw and UA or NA are your best tools, if you feel cornered do some jabs to escape C.Falcon jabs and infinite smasher are one of the best in the game second only to little mac

Thats just some basics

Lionman

Smash Champion
Dont think about that stuff while playing, dont doubt, if something doesnt work try again, if not, stop doing that, if the match is important compile all things that worked before and use them.
Hit him
Dont get hit
Learn to move faster

Those are my basics

Last edited:

JBix

Ka744
NNID
murderotica744
Thank you, Still new to the game and this the first Smash Ive really played. I probably just need to be patient.

GodofGrunts

Smash Rookie
NNID
god_ov
I play on stream from 6pm to 12am EST at twitch.tv/god_of_grunts

I'm not the best, but I do fairly well with Captain Falcon (who I'm maining) and we can ditto and I can give you pointers. I also try to give general advice as I play.

JBix

Ka744
NNID
murderotica744
I play on stream from 6pm to 12am EST at twitch.tv/god_of_grunts

I'm not the best, but I do fairly well with Captain Falcon (who I'm maining) and we can ditto and I can give you pointers. I also try to give general advice as I play.
That would be awesome. I recently joined the CF Skype group and they are helping as well. I will definitely add your twitch.

Top Bottom