• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I just started using Olimar/Alph, got any tips?

JingleJangleJamil

Banned via Warnings
Earlier today I used Alph on FG just for the heck of it. I have barely ever touched Olimar in both Brawl and Sm4sh,but I did very well against players. How do you play him? I play him by basically making it so that my opponent is constantly taking chip damage and if they I know they will try to get my pikmin off of them I call them back and punish them while they are in the ending lag of whatever move they tried to do. For combos I really only know throw pikmin>d throw>fair, it does pretty good damage to opponents. For kill moves I use fair, f tilt, and all his smash attacks. I want to get help from you Olimar/Alph players so that I can get better with him. I don't plan on maining him,but I am one of those players who wants to be good with all(or at least most) of the characters in the game.

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
There is a guide in the Olimar boards that details that character. Feel free to check it out, it will hopefully show you what you need.

Top Bottom