• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop so i just got the game....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
1. Depends on your steering skills. Black Bull is awesome if you are capable of keeping it on the road. If you want something 'average', the Blue Falcon is an option. A good grip car is for example the Mighty Typhoon. It's just a matter of taste.

2. Long. Due to the game being pretty hard, the storyline will keep you busy. It may only have a few levels, but the hard and very hard grade will make it a though job to unlock all of the hidden characters. The cups aren't that hard on the easiest grade, but on higher grades you really have to do your best to win from your opponents. I still haven't completed it completely.

3. FREAKING HARD! Seriously, the first LoZ was harder, but this one nearly grabs that spot for me. Unlocking every single hidden thing will seriously keep you busy so training is a must.

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
thanks a lot! i only bought like 1 guy so far. the rest i spent on building my own custom machine....which looks bad-arse, and handles great for the moment. but yeah, i'm definitely going to try out the black bull. it looks great! and i noticed it almost always comes in first when the cpu uses it.

but yeah, thanks a lot! you really answered my questions.

Zurad

Smash Cadet
Rainbow Pheonix is a fairly good car, but you may not unlock it for a while. It's basically got evrything captain falcon's got, and more

If you can, try building the frost lynx, the car is very fast and tight, a good pick to get through some of those grand prixes me thinks

Check out my post in the custom car topic for the car parts

Shadow10

Smash Rookie
1.) Well probally Blue Falcon till u get enough parts to make a custom car

2.) To be it completely, you will have to sell your soul to beat all of story on very hard...

3.) How hard is it? Hardest game i have probally ever played!

Zarasai

Smash Journeyman
yeah its a tough game

ive had it for a long time, ive onlocked every single item and unlockable except the staff ghosts.

(for those who arent far in them game, this means i beat story on V-hard (only the first lvl took a long time for me to beat really, and atleast 1 grand prix one master difficulty with all 41 or so standard vehicles. i dont really do customs much though)

speedfreakGX

Smash Rookie
1) The best vehicle that you can use depends on your taste and driving skill. But if you want a great all around machine, build the Acro Crest G-4.
2)The length of the game again depends on your skill... and how much of a completionist you are.
3)The game presents a fairly good challenge for the intermediate player. The hardest GP is Diamond cup on Master. You can only screw up once before you have to try again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom