• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, I have a Primary Konflict

Abnormal Tyrant

Smash Rookie
Hello all! So, I seem to be having a bit if a conflict with who to main here... So, let's go back on the 8th, which there was a release for the character known as King K. Rool, which is the antagonist rival to that of Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong. At the moment, I still have King Dedede as my Primary Main, although I have been wanting to go for K. Rool whenever he was confirmed as a fighter for Smash (which he now is). So, I've been wanting other opinions on what option I should go for in order to solve this issue. Either...

A) Keep Dedede as my Primary and make K. Rool another Secondary:ultkingdedede:

B) Drop Dedede to Secondary status and go for K. Rool as my Primary:ultkrool:

C) Keep Dedede AND make K. Rool both my Primaries (as odd as it seems, there are cases where a person has multiple Primaries, mainly 2, though it is rather illogical to how Primaries work):ultkingdedede:+:ultkrool:

I would appreciate any of these suggestions and a reason to why that suggestion should be picked, and I know that I should be the one to choose which one, however when the options are equally as good to you, it just takes a second opinion to help reach to conclusions, which as stated before, that I would appreciate any. Thank you and have a good day!

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Just wait till the game comes out, spend some time trying both characters and see which one you prefer.

Oddball

Smash Lord
Play them both.

You'll eventually find that you favor one more than the other.

Or maybe you won't. That's cool too.

Nobody is forcing you to have to choose one character that you absolutley MUST play as. ... at least, I don't think they are. Are they? Are you okay? Post a Jigglypuff fact if you're not alone.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Follow your heart. the reasons are in there.

or Just do it. You can always go back if it's not a fit for you.
It's funny to try to decide things so far in advance and without knowing how you fully feel and think about it.

The best you can do, if you really want to figure it out sooner, is ask yourself questions, like are you willing to take k.rool and learn him no matter how he ends up compared to dedede, or does how they play matter enough to actually wait and compare once you get the game.?

cheers

Abnormal Tyrant

Smash Rookie
Follow your heart. the reasons are in there.

or Just do it. You can always go back if it's not a fit for you.
It's funny to try to decide things so far in advance and without knowing how you fully feel and think about it.

The best you can do, if you really want to figure it out sooner, is ask yourself questions, like are you willing to take k.rool and learn him no matter how he ends up compared to dedede, or does how they play matter enough to actually wait and compare once you get the game.

cheers
Yeah, I'm willing to stick with K. Rool, just that I have a form of attachment to Dedede since Sm4sh, and considering the buff they gave to his Inhale, that also kind of puts me in the rut I'm in at the moment. And yeah, it's funny to go based on partial information, not going to lie on that one, I tend to do stuff like this quite a bit, but then once the game comes out, I go and check more info, so I'm bond to decide fully once I get the game. Happened to me for when Pokémon Sun and Moon was being teased quite a bit with a lot of trailers.

Just wait till the game comes out, spend some time trying both characters and see which one you prefer.
Yeah, I'll be waiting for it, and I'll find which option to choose by then.

Play them both.

You'll eventually find that you favor one more than the other.

Or maybe you won't. That's cool too.

Nobody is forcing you to have to choose one character that you absolutley MUST play as. ... at least, I don't think they are. Are they? Are you okay? Post a Jigglypuff fact if you're not alone.
Yeah, I can wait and try them out, just for when a new Smash game comes out, me and some other people I often play Smash with usually try to have a main selected before we start playing the game. Not being forced, just something I tend to do whenever a new game came out. I'll just have to see, and if I don't have a favored one, then I can go for Option C. And Jigglypuff fact? I assume you mean face, and yeah, not being forced into anything as stated before, so here you go; :ultjigglypuff:

Last edited:

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
All decisions you make are irrevocable, burn the past and tattoo your choices on your heart. Be bold, there is no time like the present.

Top Bottom