• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I finally gave Bowser a chance today in PM

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
I played Bowser before of course, back in Melee and Brawl, but I don't really remember my experience with him in Melee, however in Brawl I felt he was too slow (or maybe I sucked at him), you can see his clear improvements in PM and he is really good to fight as, I also seen how good he is in, in WiiU/3DS, and all I got to say, if he doesn't get nerfed before launch, then I might of found my Mario main.

James N.

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 5335 0867 6499
He's better in Brawl than he was in melee imo. Longer range and the absence of long combos helped him bypass his size issue, in general the different game mechanics seemed to help him out in Brawl. Anyways, PM Bowser is really fun to use because he combines the best of melee Bowser (good ledge game, L-canceling, huge power) with Brawl Bowser (longer reach, quicker movements, better jab attack) While adding in the super armor and better combo capability. So he's pretty legit. Smash 4 seems like a faster Brawl with some N64 so I think Bowser will do fine.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
There's a Project M subforum for Bowser, it's probably a good idea to post this there or wait for a mod to move this topic.

Top Bottom