• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

so I downloaded it now what

Mr.Raven

Smash Rookie
So I have the game now 2.6 but nothing has changed no new characters or anything well I mean there are new stages and a couple of New moves but I really wanted characters what's going on did I do something wrong

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Roy and Mewtwo are not in 2.6. They are announced for the next version.

Mr.Raven

Smash Rookie
Oh you see I didn't know that thanks so besides stages is there anything new inside this that isn't already in the game

Kally Wally

Smash Ace
As in, is there anything new in Project M? Of course, otherwise there would be no point. You can check out the chracters page on the website to read about some of the changes. The greyed-out characters haven't been added to the mod yet, and are not available to play, though some number of them might be ready this winter. Roy and Mewtwo aren't greyed out, but are still unavailable.

Note that some of the pages might be slightly out of date (Lucas comes to mind - he doesn't have the modified aerial attacks any more) but they're a pretty good introduction to character changes.

There have also been a lot of mechanical tweaks - if you've played Melee, you should be right at home.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
There's much more to a game than the names of the content. A lot of love and care has been poured into the game to give characters new moves, change their physics and playstyle, and better represent their personality. There's a decent amount of new and shiny stuff in stages and attacks, but the real magic here is the actual content itself.

UberRobz

Smash Rookie
So I'm at the Gecko OS screen to launch game but it doesn't start. Help? Please

Kally Wally

Smash Ace
Describe exactly what you see. What kind of error message is it giving you, and what are you loading the game with (as in, tell us about your SD card)?

UberRobz

Smash Rookie
Describe exactly what you see. What kind of error message is it giving you, and what are you loading the game with (as in, tell us about your SD card)?
I found out that it is because my controller has wii motion plus :\ I've been searching google on how to fix the problem but I haven't found anything. Is it possible to still play with my controller?

Kally Wally

Smash Ace
Oh... Sadly, that's beyond my area of expertise. I've heard of this issue, but I don't know if there's a fix for it other than using an older Wiimote.

Top Bottom