• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

so I can't find matches in teams?

xDizxy

Smash Journeyman
I believe that teams is dead due to the fact that I can't find ANYONE. I can play 1v1 tho. It happens on both FF and FG. I guess everybody abandoned it?

pollo20x6

Smash Journeyman
You've probably been banned. In 1v1, be on the lookout to see if you keep encountering the same people. If you do, you're in Smash Hell, aka For Glory Hell or Ban Land.

Look up forums on that topic for greater detail.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
You've probably been banned. In 1v1, be on the lookout to see if you keep encountering the same people. If you do, you're in Smash Hell, aka For Glory Hell or Ban Land.

Look up forums on that topic for greater detail.
Pretty much what this guy has said. Teams are most certainly not dead as I've done a lot of Teams matches both last night and tonight. If you can't find anyone in Teams then you have been banned for some reason or another. You can test this by trying to do Tournament Mode as I believe you can't enter any Tournaments when you're banned. That, or see if you encounter the same people constantly in 1V1.

If you do happen to be banned then the only thing you can do is wait it out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom