• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So how funny is it that Playstation All-Stars and now Smash Bros let you play as gods?

Ragna22

Smash Ace
I really only had this thought when playing PS All-Stars online with a friend recently, I picked Zeus for fun and he picked Radec and we were joking about how Zeus is now Radec's god and then we thought of Smash 4 with Palutena since he and I know I'm gonna play the sh** out of Palutena.

Hero of the Winds

Smash Journeyman
Lol yeah, if Logic applied in Smash Bros. then a normal VILLAGER couldn't hold up against a godless. Even if the villager is a psychopath.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Pffff, gods. Link eats gods for breakfast.
Actually several characters have already fought gods or something close: Pit (Hades), Ike and FE characters have fought god (so I've heard), Mario (The Chaos Heart was like a god), Samus (Phaze), CF (final race was vs a god or something), DK and Diddy (Tiki god), Fox and Falco (Krazoa god Andross), Wolf (Appraiods), Ganon is godlike, Pokemon fight godlike pokemon like Mewtwo and legendarys, Kirby characters fight opponents like Dark Mater, Mother characters fight Gigas, Sonic fights Perfect Chaos and Dark Gaia, Snake fights Metal Gears, and all characters in SSBB can fight Master Hand and Crazy Hand and Taboo.

KatKit

Smash Lord
I like how people always bring up Palutena, when referring to gods/goddesses in Smash... when Rosalina has the freaking cosmos under her dress.

Last edited:
Top Bottom