• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So...can you really beat Super Mario Bros?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
--I honestly can't decide where to put this topic, so I'll make a forum game about it--

I challenge everyone and anyone to beat this age-old game without losing a life!

However, it's not just any Super Mario Bros...

This...is SUPER SYOBON BROS!

http://www.geocities.jp/z_gundam_tanosii/home/applet/Main.html

Syobon steps into the shoes of Nintendo's famous plumber to rescue his beloved precious object from whatever evils. He controls the same as Mario and the principles are pretty much the same. You only need Java and you can pretty much play it entirely with the arrow keys. Just be careful. Things in Syobon's world never seem to go quite as planned. And sometimes it seems like life itself bears a personal grudge against him.

----------

Post your final life count and see how you did! Don't lie! There's no fun in that! I'll be waiting to see how you go.
-----------

*TIP* (there ARE 4 levels in this game. It's not a trick.)

Good...luck. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom