• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake's color swaps?

Kruton

Smash Ace
On the DOJO!!, it only displays three other color swaps for Snake other than his original sneaking suit.

I was wondering, since each character has six color swaps (unless you're Wario), what are his other two? Does he have an "Old Snake" color swap with grey hair?

AlbelsPanties

Smash Cadet
I think it'd be cool to have his model from the PS1 version of MGS, with the low-res and low polygon count.

Yes!!

Smash Rookie
The only other one we've seen in videos is the Fire Camo, which is red and black. It looks really cool.

Parthenon

Smash Apprentice
He just has different camos, no Old Snake costume. He's got like leopard print, and some other weird ones, but it's all just regular Snake in regular camo. Pretty unimpressive IMO. I was hoping for Raiden or something craaaazy but no cigar. I've played btw, this isn't speculation.

Kruton

Smash Ace
I would actually despise it if they were to give him any alternate costumes like Raiden, or Liquid.

/sigh

Oh well, no Old Snake. I guess I'll just use his default color when I play him.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
from what i saw he has his MGS1 costume, a snow camo, a forest camo, the red and black camo, and leopard... i think there might be 1 or 2 more

=Snake=

Smash Cadet
Standard (Solid) blue - MGS2
Arctic - MGS3
Forest (Tiger Stripe) - MGS3
Fire - MGS3
Spirit - MGS3
Animal print - MGS3

I like the Forest Tiger Stripe the best, his Fire camo is pretty cool too. The Spirit could possibly be Splitter (Urban Camo), maybe even Water or Raindrop. I only wore it once so I didn't get a good look.

Basically they're just color swaps (mainly implemented from MGS3) , but they fit extremely well. There is no cookie cutter effect when changing camo, if you wear the Tiger Stripe, you'll instantly take on a more Naked Snake appearance. Also, his bandanna changes color and tint as well.

iMichael

Smash Lord
They should've added "Old Snake" I mean they have the MG's in there and his MGS4 music...a costume would've been good. Snake's leopard costume is just gross. lol

Top Bottom