• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake Video Guide: The Basics

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I made a Snake video guide that I uploaded last night. It's getting good feed back so I'll probably do more advanced ones, but in the meantime it's a helpful video for people that want a full rundown of Snake's moveset that are new to the character.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ6_BsS7SQ4

DKMikey

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I made a Snake video guide that I uploaded last night. It's getting good feed back so I'll probably do more advanced ones, but in the meantime it's a helpful video for people that want a full rundown of Snake's moveset that are new to the character.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ6_BsS7SQ4
I love you. I love you so much.

When you do a DACUS video, please explain how to do it with a Wiichuck. :D

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is really nice. Wish I had something like this when I started out, lol. Would've made starting out quite a bit easier.

Keep these up and it'll make a good replacement for the quite outdated stuff in the directory. OP in that was updated... what, more than a year ago?

- rko -

Smash Apprentice
I love you. I love you so much.

When you do a DACUS video, please explain how to do it with a Wiichuck. :D
Seeing I'm a wiichuck user myself I'll care to explain it to ya. The following control setup works for me and hopefully will work for you too: Put the < and > on the Dpad to fsmash and put ^ to grab. Then wut u do is u dash, press > and then slide ur finger from the > on the Dpad to the ^ quite fast( or < to ^ works too ) and if done correctly u should get the dacus. This method should work seeing that Snake has the easiest dacus in da game. ;)

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also, near the ending, this video gets unusually hype just cause of the MGS theme.

Chills while watching "Recovery and Landing," hehe.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Yea I don't intend to explain how to do moves on the Wiimote or Classic, sorry. I only use GC so it'd be more work for me to get all the movements explained for Wiimote/Classic as well.

WAR

Smash Rookie
Been a while since ive played brawl, and now i feel a little rusty. Watching this vid changed my whole way of thinking on how to play snake. I dont usually use dthrows but seeing how the opponent is limited to space on a platform, dthrows are looking good to me.
Also, 0:59 was my favorite part of the vid! XD

Top Bottom