• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake unboxed by Mario..?

Galvanic

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ2-JLTET88

I wasn't sure if this was to go into the Mario or the Snake forums so I put it here.

Anyway, how in the world is Mario messing with Snake's Taunt in the beginning of this trailer? Are some Taunts attackable like that, with Mario stealing Snake's box and all? Or is this a different move all together?

And is it just me or does Snake look like he's a whimpering, deprived child under that cardboard box?

Did I miss something..? :confused::confused:

LotusMyuushin

Smash Apprentice
It might just a be a quick hack from the makers, like the 4 same coloured kirby's in that one melee vid.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
snakes box is a tuant that adds something to him, its kinda like how luigi can attack with his. once the taunt is used other players can then take it off, cause you know, it must make them feel ****ed when he treats them like they are stupid by hideing in a cardboard box right in front of them thinking they wont notice.

Top Bottom