• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

snake bugs

WilfordBrimley

Smash Rookie
So i noticed something when i was playing snake. The mines you place with D-smash are on a timer of 24 secs usually. I came across the dumbest thing where if you have a mine place in the exact or almost exact middle of any map and pull out a grenade while you are neutral you will make your mine explode without someone or something triggering it. It just gets set off. I was seeing if anyone else noticed this and if they know 3.6 will fix this because it has messed up some of my setups and lost me some games when i thought i had a mine there.

Arrow (Kyle)

Smash Apprentice
This is a brawl thing. They've, so far, been unable to find a way to remove it and can't even exactly figure out what causes it. RIP.

cisyphus

Smash Ace
Oh don't mistake our attitude as negative towards you. It bug is just something we've all grown to loathe. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom